Large breasts can cause discomfort and harm, resulting in physical symptoms and skeletal deformities. Breast reduction surgery is performed to alleviate these symptoms, not for cosmetic reasons. This procedure removes fat and glandular tissue under general anesthesia, resulting in smaller, lighter breasts that are in better proportion to the body.
Breast reduction – Is it right for you?
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a transformative procedure designed to reduce the size and reshape the breasts. It aims to alleviate physical discomfort, improve body proportions, and enhance overall well-being. If you are experiencing any of the following issues, a breast reduction may be the right choice for you:
- Chronic neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Posture problems
- Skin irritation or rashes beneath the breasts
- Difficulty finding properly fitting clothing or bras
- Limitations on physical activities
- Emotional self-consciousness or dissatisfaction with breast size